Below you will find recent and upcoming presentations.
Richard Lougy will be presenting at the CHADD Chapter in El Dorado Hills on March 19th , 2013 at 7:00 p.m. on "My ADHD Child Doesn't Seem Motivated to Get Good Grades. Contact Allan Brody, Coordinator at 209-649-8144 for further information.
24th Annual International Conference on ADHD
November 8-10, San Francisco, California
Co-presenter with David Rosenthal, MD
"Associated Disorders Commonly Seen with ADHD"
Richard Lougy and David Rosenthal will be presenting on ADHD in Washington,D.C. on
November 28th, 2012 for the Division of Specialized Education, Office of State
Superintendent of Education (OSSE), Washington, D.C., 810 First Street, NE, 5th Floor.
The seminar is titled: ADHD and Associated Disorders: Their Impact on Educational
Performance in the Classroom.
- Presenters: Richard Lougy, LMFT/School Psychologist and David Rosenthal, M.D., Psychiatrist
Title of Training Engagement: ADHD and Highly Effective Classroom Environments: Successfully Supporting All Students in an Inclusive Environment
Training Location Address: 810 First Street, NE, Conference Room # 3rd Floor Grand Hall, Washington, DC 20002
- Richard Lougy was an invited guest on the "Rae Pica's radio show: Body, Mind & Child (WMBK/BAM)"
Topic: Teaching Children with ADHD
Time: 2pm ET/11amPT
- Sirius Radio -New York Univeristy Child Study Center . Guest speaker on ADHD. November/2010
- Conference: Association of Resource Specialist (CARS) - February/2011
- CHADD Sacramento/Roseville Chapter
September 6th, 2011
Sutter Center for Psychiatry
"How Parents Talk to Teachers Can Make a Difference"
Richard Lougy, LMFT
- 23rd Annual CHADD International Conference on ADHD, Discover the Magic of the CHADD Conference, Creating Better Tomorrows"
Orlando, FL., November 11, 2011. Topic: Assoicated Disorders Commonly Seen with ADHD.
Target Audience: Adult, Parent/Caregiver, Psychologist.